Thursday, May 17, 2012

Relive Your Moments With Sam Hui

Oh hear oh hear! It seems that Nuffnang Malaysia has managed to snag another awesome concert for their bloggers! From what I've read from their blog post here bit.ly/J2EzE, Resorts World Genting is giving away sold-out tickets worth RM260 each for the upcoming Sam Hui Live In Malaysia 2012 event!

Source: Resorts World Genting Nuffnang Evangelist Site


As I was born and bred in the heart of Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Sam Hui has been one of the singers whom I've listened to throughout my childhood. I still remember the times when my friends and I used to scream out one of Sam Hui's hits, Ta Kong Chai, when we were riding the bus home. His lyrics were humorous and you could actually relate to them, which is why he is one of my all-time favourite Cantopop artist. Here's an audio copy of the song Ta Kong Chai found on YouTube:



For those who aren't aware, Sam Hui performed live in Genting back in 2008. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it because I was broke, as always. So this is the perfect opportunity for me to score some tickets! However, I'm not thinking of attending the concert this time around. To be honest, I didn't get my Mum a Mother's Day gift this year and my conscience is tearing me up inside out! As my Mum and my Aunt are old-school fans of Sam Hui, these tickets would make up for it KAO-KAO, aaaaand it's the perfect occasion to get my family out of the house for that weekend, then I'll get the house all to myself! AWWWW YEAAA!!!

Sam Hui waving to his fans during his sold-out concert at Genting back in 2008


Anyways, here are the details of the Sam Hui Live In Malaysia 2012 concert:

Date: 25/05/2012 (Friday)
Time: 9:00pm
Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting

What's more? Let me tell you what's more! Besides the concert tickets, Genting would be hooking up the winners to a one night stay at one of their resorts as well, with one meal included! This makes me so excited even though I won't be the one going for it (that is if I win lah...). 

As for the question posted by Nuffnang, "What you would do to win these tickets from Genting?" Let me just tell you what I would do. Since the concert would be hosted in Genting Highlands, I would be willing to ride the Solero's Space Shot ride 5 TIMES CONSECUTIVELY, HALF NAKED! If you're reading this Genting, you could think about inviting me up there and do this just for publicity's sake. That's how much I love my Mum and my Aunt! <3

So there you have it Nuffnang, I've told you what I'm willing to do, so give me give me give me the tickets! Thank qiuuuuuuu!

For more info about the upcoming concert, visit this link here http://bit.ly/JtXWKd. Till the next Nuffnang event, this is Darren Low signing out. Have a great weekend people! Boop.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment