Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers


Hey bro, how's it going? As this is my first post ever, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. As you ALL (should) know that one of the most anticipated Hollywood blockbusters of all time is just around the corner. 

Since the first teaser trailer was aired in cinemas in October last year, I thought to myself that if I could only watch ONE movie in 2012 and nothing else, this would be it! If you were to guess what movie I'm talking about, it shouldn't even take 5 seconds, unless you have not seen the trailer, which would be blasphemy! But again, maybe you don't even understand English, well then I doubt you could even read this: SOMETIMES I CLOSE MY EYES WHEN I FART. 

Anyways here's the teaser trailer that I was talking about
Note: To minimize MIND-BLOWING effects, DO NOT watch in FULLSCREEN




AWW YEAAA! Come on bro, tell me what other movie could beat that bro? If you think this teaser trailer was awesome, wait till you've watched the FULL TRAILER, which was released by MarvelUK on YouTube just last month!

 

One would think that a team such as The Avengers would be unbeatable right? Let's see, you've got 
  • two dudes pumped with Super-Steroids which gave them superhuman abilities (I never get why one turns green and ugly while the other transforms into a supermodel though) 
  • a genius-playboy-billionaire-philanthropist who flies around in an armored suit
  • a redhead super assassin wearing a super tight cat suit (dat ass!)
  • THE GOD OF THUNDER...a God...really
  • Some dude called Hawkeye who shoots better than Katnis Everdeen
Source: http://www.filmofilia.com/must-watch-second-the-avengers-trailer-92467/

And yet look at how shitty the world would become before they would inevitably save it! Not sure if they're just lazy to keep things in order in the beginning, or they're just posers.

I gave it some thought and I realized exactly what this team needs. N.I.N.J.A. That's right bro...if The Avengers would have recruited a ninja (I secretly wish that'll be me), they wouldn't even have to go through all that trouble of screwing up the world and saving it again. Ninjas are:

  • masters of speed and stealth (that's why no one has seen one in real life bro)
  • masters of weaponry (they kill so fast the Grim Reaper can't keep up)
  • doers, not talkers (bet a ninja could've killed the villain Loki when Nick Fury was busy assembling the Avengers team)
Here's a picture of a Ninja

Source: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/bamboo-forest-japan/
He's there, your eyes are just weak. True story bro.

So there you have it! If I were to join The Avengers as a Ninja, the first 10 minutes would probably show this guy here having his head fall off for no reason,

Source: http://www.comicvine.com/the-avengers/223-936/all-images/108-366295/lokifacingstark/105-2141086/

and the rest of the movie would show the team pulling pranks on each other. Sounds awesome right, bro?

Cheers!






1 comment: