Monday, June 25, 2012

Nuffnang Premiere Screening of The Amazing Spider-Man

Wowowoowo Spider-Man is swinging back to theaters again and this time he'll be taking on some sort of lizard freak.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can (image: www.nuffnang.com.my)

I've always thought Spider-Man is one of the lamest Marvel hero to go on the big screen. Come on, it's a freaking spider? How do you compare to Iron Man? The Hulk? Or the God of Thunder, Thor? But after checking out their latest trailer, I am actually genuinely excited to catch this movie (this trailer better not be one of those that shows ALL the good parts in 2 minutes).

So Nuffnang Malaysia asked me "‘If you were given a chance, what animal/living being superpowers would you want to get?

This was a tough one, but I thought over it carefully and I've chosen Toxoplasma Gondii, a parasite that could actually alter human behaviour when it gets inside your brain!

That thing gets mice to kill themselves, lives inside your cat for a while and then moves into you. Once inside your skull it makes women hornier and men more aggressive and sluggish. Even better, scientist believe it influences your intelligence and coordination!

Here's a picture of it

You said to get the power right? Not to look like it also (image: en.wikipedia.org)
 So there you have it! Screw your lions and unicorns, I want the powers of a mind-controlling parasite! Woohoo! I can even get Spider-Man to swing into the drain. *smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment